Friday, May 14, 2010

Hear what they're saying - Midlothian, TX Boudoir Photographer

I'm so pleased to add some feedback from previous clients .... Thank you so much for the kind words ladies!

_____________________________________________________________________________________


I wanted to give my hubby something very different for Valentines this year. When I came across Karanicole.com photos for Boudoir’s pictures, I just knew that this would be the perfect gift to give my hubby. I was so nervous that I was about to cancel my photo shoot. Well, I am glad I did not. Kara made me feel so comfortable that I did not even realize I had barely any clothes on. I felt like a super model and my picture came out "AWESOME". My hubby was amazed. If you are thinking about taken Boudoirs, DO IT! Kara you rock, thank you so much for making my 2010 Valentines hot.




____________________________________________________________________________________

I was flying to Dallas to visit my sisters and decided to do a search on-line for a boudoir photographer. That’s how I found Kara and was impressed with the pictures on her website. I contacted her and she responded in a timely fashion with plenty of detail. Once I confirmed the booking she walked me through the requirements (what to bring and what to expect) in preparation for the shoot. At that point I decided to book a session for me and my sisters as well.

On the day of the shoot I was quite nervous and did not know what to expect. Kara welcomed me very well, has great energy and made me feel very comfortable and beautiful throughout the whole process. The teaser pictures and final prints were very impressive and I was very very happy with her work.


Kara is excellent at a taking great pictures. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks Kara.


__________________________________________________________________________________


When I turned 40 and was celebrating my 19th wedding anniversary, I decided I wanted to do something really special for myself and for my husband. The planning and preparation for these boudair pics took about 9 months. I had a blast keeping it a secret from my husband. Shopping and trying on sexy panties, bras and jeans was so much fun. It really motivated me to get in shape. I wanted to look the best I could for these pictures. I knew it was a once and a life time chance to do this for me and for him.I spent a lot of time thinking about props to bring for my pics. I thought of things that my husband enjoys. He has a motorcycle so I brought my motorcycle jacket and helmet. He flys helicopters so I wore his flight suit. He was a marine officer so I wore his dog tags. He serves in the Texas National Guard, etc... The day came for the photoshoot. I brought a very good friend of mine along with a bottle of wine.I was very much at ease during the entire shoot thanks to Kara and my friend. We had so much fun giggling, listening to music, and drinking wine. The experience of letting it all go helped Kara capture what she needed to. I wanted these pics to be tastefully done and sexy. The natural light was perfect. Every tip Kara gave me-she was right.

I planned a svangenger hunt that day. I left clues for him all day long. I placed them in little boxes. Each clue included a piece of a picture of me. The last clue led us back to our house. I had my neighbor light all the candles, turn on the music and place rose pedals (the exact ones in my pics) leading to the bedroom. I had wine chilling with glasses on a beautiful tray and the photo album on the bed. I wore one of my outfits underneath my clothes that night.

Needless to say my husband was speechless. He looked through the entire book and said "This is the greatest gift and I can't even share it with anyone".I bought the CD as well so we have had a lot of fun looking through all the pictures.

Thanks again, Kara. I am so glad I did it when I was 40! I told my husband this book would go with him to his grave. He absolutely loved it!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP